Composition: flowers and leaves of shrubby quinquefoil, aerial part of the mound hodgepodge.
It is based on Kuril tea - the famous tea of Siberians, which has been replacing traditional tea for a long time.
Solyanka hill or tumbleweed, is known to very many people suffering from liver and heart diseases, as it has an excellent therapeutic effect in these cases. Modern research confirms the healing power of marsh salmon, because it contains various chemical compounds - alkaloids, saponins, flavonoids, proteins, fats, potassium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, silicon and sulfur salts.
Herbal tea "Golden Wall" is an interaction of two plants, which has a vitamin, anti-inflammatory and immunostimulating effect. Recommended for liver cirrhosis, colitis, hepatitis. It will also help with alcohol intoxication, relieve cravings for alcohol, increase efficiency, improve memory, and strengthen the heart. "Golden Wall" is very fragrant and has an original taste.
Mode of application: Pour 1 teaspoon or 1 filter bag with a glass (200 ml) boiling water, insist 15minutes, strain, squeeze, bring the volume to 200 ml, adults take 1 glass of infusion 2 times a day with meals. Duration of admission is 3-4 weeks, then you should take a break for 7-10 days. A noticeable therapeutic effect occurs after 3-4 courses.
Herbal tea for the liver and pancreas "Golden Wall" is produced from plants collected in areas with a high level of environmental safety. The process of collecting, drying, processing and packing raw materials meets high quality standards. Thanks to this, as well as the fact that modern equipment is used in the manufacture of phytopreparations, it is possible to preserve the maximum useful properties of plants.
Gray-throated shrub tanager
The gray-throated shrub tanager is a species of passerine birds from the family Passerellidae.
Birds live in subtropical and tropical lowland, mountainous, and arid forests, at an altitude of 300 - 1700, less often up to 2600 meters above sea level. Body length 13.5 cm, weight about 16 grams.
There are five subspecies:
- Chlorospingus canigularis olivaceiceps - in the mountains In Costa Rica and western Panama in the province of Bocas del Toro,
- Chlorospingus canigularis paulus - western slopes of the Andes in Ecuador from the province of Chimborazo south to the Tumbes region in northwestern Peru,
- Chlorospingus canigularis signatus - on the eastern slopes from the Napo province of Ecuador to the south to the Cajamarca region of Peru.
- Chlorospingus canigularis - in the Andes of Tachira state in Venezuela and on the western slopes of the eastern Andes of Colombia in the south to the city of Bogota,
- Chlorospingus canigularis conspicillatus - on the slopes of the western Andes from Antioquia south to Cauca and on the slopes of the central Andes from Caldes south to Huila in Colombia,
Animals with the letter C a complete list of animals on the planet.
Spectacled shrub tanager Common Bush Tanager, Chlorospingus 319 1044 Gray-throated pomegranate Gray throated Chat ,. List of birds of Peru with comments. 322, Thripophaga fusciceps, Plain Softtail, Bush Tanager, Gray-throated Bush Tanager, Gray-throated Dromic. Bush, Multitran. Ash throated bush tanager Chlorospingus canigularis. Bengal bush lark Bengal bush lark. The Taourt project is a continuation of the Forum of the Neocene. Interpretations, synonyms, antonyms, translations of Tanagra in explanatory dictionaries and encyclopedias Tanagra in phrases Bluebrow tanagra Gray-throated shrub tanager Yellow-browed broad-billed. Gray-throated pomegranate translation from Latin into all languages. LAT Chlorospingus canigularis Lafresnaye. 2. RUS gray-throated shrub tanager f. 3.eng ash throated bush tanager. 4. DEU Graukehl Buschtangare. Shrubby Tanagra is What is Shrub Tanager ?. Spectacled shrub tanager Chlorospingus flavopectus. 248 Gray-throated White-tailed Slate throated Whitestart, Myioborus miniatus comptus.
Did you mean: Pdf 33.3 MB Birds of the Yaroslavl Region. White-sided hare. White-browed shrub tanager. White-browed piebald flycatcher Gray-throated shrub tanager. Gray-breasted. Russian names Archive BVI: Systematics.Ash throated bush tanager Chlorospingus canigularis. ash throated casiornis gray-throated casiornis Casiornis fusca.
1848 gray-throated shrub tanager Chlorospingus flavigularis P. L. Sclater, 1852 yellow-throated shrub tanager. List of birds of Mexico Part 9 From Trupials to Cardinal. Tanager C. flavigularis Black-fronted yellow-green shrub tanager C. flavovirens Gray-throated shrub tanager C. canigularis. Gray-headed bullfinch Gray-throated shrub tanager Gray-throated hidden tail Gray-breasted shrub tanager Gray-breasted. Gray: Blue.
Pino is an online logic game based on tactics and strategy. This is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration of attention, teaches you to solve assigned tasks, plan your actions and think logically. It doesn't matter how many chips you have, the main thing is how they are placed!
Medicinal qualities of Kuril tea
Initially, the cinquefoil plant, known as Kuril tea, and also as cinquefoil goose, was cultivated as an ornamental crop. Over time, people learned about its beneficial properties and began to brew it instead of the usual black or green. In addition to the healing properties, the infusion from this plant has a pleasant taste and aroma of meadow grasses.
In official medicine, the quinfoil is not used. However, this plant can often be found in ancient recipes of traditional Tibetan medicine, as well as in the records of Siberian healers. Despite the lack of recognition by modern pharmacists in our time, Kuril tea is a part of many herbal remedies, biologically active dietary supplements.
If we consider the chemical composition of Potentilla, then it contains the following substances:
- Vitamins. In particular, there is almost the same amount of vitamin C in Kuril tea as in black currant. In lemon, this vitamin is 5 times less.
- Phenolic acids.
- Macronutrients, microelements.
- Essential oils.
- Mineral salts.
Such a rich composition provides a wide range of beneficial properties of the plant. Kuril tea is used as: anesthetic, astringent, expectorant, blood-restorative, diaphoretic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antitumor, anti-allergenic, diuretic, antihypertensive, choleretic, immunostimulating and sedative.
Cinquefoil is very useful for the body, but only in therapeutic doses. Therefore, when brewing a decoction, you must follow the instructions for use and do not exceed the dosage, concentration of the infusion and the duration of therapy.
Useful properties of the hill hodgepodge
An unprepossessing-looking hodgepodge is a powerful natural hepatoprotector - that is, a plant, thanks to which, with constant use, you will have a healthy liver without pills and potions. The plant has unique properties, helping to restore the structure and function of the liver.
Unlike Kuril tea, solyanka has found application in medicine and pharmacology. It is used in complex therapy, as well as for the manufacture of drugs that restore liver cells and improve liver function.
In folk medicine, the plant has also been used for more than one century, healthy people - for prevention, and sick people - for effective cure as part of complex therapy.
Despite the fact that the hodgepodge grows on poor soils, it has an incredibly rich chemical composition, which provides the plant with a wide range of beneficial properties:
- Unsaturated fatty acids have a beneficial effect on the brain and central nervous system, and contribute to the healing of neurological diseases.
- Polysaccharides are responsible for the normal functioning of the digestive tract and an acceptable level of blood sugar.
- Betaine is a natural hepatoprotector. It has a choleretic and choleretic effect. Responsible for the proper functioning of the gallbladder and ducts.
- Amino acids, macro- and microelements, vitamins have an immunostimulating, tonic, restorative effect. They give the body the strength to resist negative external factors, to heal itself, to recover from diseases. For example, vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant - a youthful vitamin that helps eliminate toxins from the body.
- Alkaloids are biologically active substances that have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the brain. They also effectively improve metabolism.
- Carotenoids have a complex effect on the body - they improve vision, the condition of the mucous membranes and skin.
Despite the extensive all-round therapeutic effect of the use of saltwort, its main purpose as a medicinal plant is to prevent and eliminate various diseases of the liver, gallbladder and their consequences for the body.
Indications for taking herbal tea "Golden Wall"
All indications for taking the drug can be roughly divided into special and general. The special ones include various diseases / pathologies / conditions of the liver and gallbladder. And to the general - a variety of pathological conditions of the body as a whole, organs, body systems.
Special indications for taking herbal tea for the liver and pancreas "Golden Wall":
- Hepatitis in acute or chronic form.
- Intoxication and / or poisoning with medications, alcohol, food.
- Chronic cholecystitis.
- The initial stage of liver cirrhosis.
- Removal of stones in the gallbladder, bladder, kidneys in an inoperable way. With a disposition to stone formation in these organs.
Herbal tea for the pancreas is recommended for the treatment and prevention of the disease of this organ - pancreatitis. And also if you need to take choleretic drugs.
Regular intake of tea contributes to the normalization of work and the restoration of the natural functionality of the organs of the human digestive system. If your goal is a healthy liver, you must complete at least 3-4 full courses of therapy.
General indications for taking herbal tea for the liver and pancreas "Golden Wall":
- With weakened immunity. People living or working in unfavorable environmental conditions, harsh, unstable climate. Under harmful or difficult working conditions.
- Diseases of the digestive tract. Diarrhea, constipation, digestive problems. Gastrointestinal infections. Increased gas production, ulcers. When it is necessary to normalize the production of digestive juice.
- Diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract, lungs.
- Colds. Dry and moist cough. High body temperature.
- Thyroid dysfunction, goiter.
- Tumor processes in the body. Cancer of internal organs, skin.
- Bladder diseases, enuresis.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system. High blood pressure, hypertension. Problems with hematopoiesis and blood clotting.
- Visual impairment, glaucoma.
- Diseases of the central nervous system. Insomnia. When sedation is required.
- Inflammatory, infectious processes in the oral cavity, for example, stomatitis.
- Pathology of the female genital area. To restore the cycle, regulate bleeding, relieve colic and pain.
- Avitaminosis, scurvy.
- Skin diseases, skin aging.
The herbal tea for the pancreas and liver "Golden Wall" should not be taken if you are allergic to Kuril tea or marsh hodgepodge.
Also, the drug is forbidden to drink to patients with renal / hepatic insufficiency in chronic form.
Patients with hypotension (low blood pressure) should refuse to take pancreatic herbal tea, since its components tend to significantly reduce pressure.
Women during pregnancy and lactation can use the drug only after consulting their doctor.
Children under 3 years old are not allowed to take the remedy, as smoking tea can negatively affect the kidneys of a small child.
You can not drink herbal tea on an empty stomach, as its components can irritate the mucous membranes of the digestive organs.